Sunday, April 15

...the sun is back & i could not be more happy

I'm overjoyed with the change of weather. It was absolutely beautiful today!
For such a vibrant day, I thought some bright pants were only necessary. 
I decided to use this vintage clutch that used to belong to my grandmother for this look today. 
It is handwoven Thai silk in a gorgeous blue/green plaid color combination. 
I always love those tucked away vintage treasures :) 







Sunday Spring Look: 


Bow Tie Blouse: BCBG
Anchor Dotted Printed Pants: F21
Leo Heels: Nine West
Clutch: Vintage
Orange Flower Ring: F21
Round Sunnies: H&M
Earrings: F21


xx, 
Akl

5 comments:

  1. omg...this entire outfit just screams perfection! the colors, the prints, THAT clutch! awesome as always, adrienne

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your pants and blouse!!! great combination!

    ReplyDelete
  3. those pants are so cute! love the little anchors haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. your grandmas clutch is to die for. Isn't that the best thing when your grandma gives you an amazing find? and those pants. Killer!!! Enjoy the sunny weather :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this outfit! You styled it so nicely! I especially love those anchor print pants! ;)

    You Like It? I Made It!
    http://youlikeitimadeit.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete