Saturday, March 10

Thirty CUT0UTS

I absolutely love this dress from Urban Outfitters , which was only $7.99!!
Such an amazing deal.
I typically don't buy maxi style clothing because I am so short,
 but the cutouts were a great accent on this dress, and didn't make me feel so small. 
The dress has so much going on: color, design, patterns, etc 
that I thought- best to accessorize less. 
Just a simple necklace and bangle to complete this look. 
I am so happy the weather is getting warmer! 
This dress will get great use once the summer months approach! 







Justin and Jackie looking always so cuteee!
  Friday Afternoon L00k:
Dress: Nom De Plume by YAYA Penny Dress; Urban Outfitters
Shoes: Jessica Simpson
Bangle: See by Chloe
Necklace: H&M
Plastic Ring: H&M
Spiked Hoops: F21


xxx, 
Akl

1 comment: