Tuesday, March 27

Pictures for a Rainy Day

The weather has been absolutely awful today, so I am doubting that I'll get the chance to do a quick look (which is actually a good thing for me because I have been so lazy today :P ). 
While I was playing around on my computer today, I came across some pictures from a trip I took to the Baltic about two years ago. 
I love looking at old pictures (whether they are mine or someone else's). These pictures, in particular, are making me pine for summer to come. 

















Hope you enjoyed these travel pictures!

xxx, 
Akl

1 comment:

  1. These pictures are gorgeous! I totally agree that the weather put a damper on my plans for the weekend, especially my outfit post pics.

    Also, thanks for commenting on and following my blog, You Like It? I Made It!. I appreciate you dropping by and checking it out. ;) I do hope you drop by again. ;)

    Following you too. ;)

    http://youlikeitimadeit.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete